With Christmas around the corner, it’s the perfect time to get intimate with your loved one. The Christmas season is full of joy, happiness, and most importantly – sex. Here at Durex we’re feeling extra festive, so take a look at our top tips on how to get close and personal this Christmas!
Show Appreciation For Each Other
You’ve both worked hard all year long, and sometimes the gratitude for one another may not always be obvious. Make a conscious effort to let your partner know how much you appreciate what they do, and reflect on your time together. After all, as said by Winston Churchill himself, “Christmas is a season not only of rejoicing but of reflection”. Not only will your appreciation towards your partner make them feel valued, and in result of this will bring you both closer together.
Give to Receive
So, we’ve all heard of the general rule ‘you don’t give to receive’ when it comes to giving gifts. However, this saying doesn’t just apply with wrapping paper and ribbons. Take your generosity into the bedroom this Christmas, and explore new ways to help your partner experience heightened pleasure, without expecting anything in return. This selfless gesture will allow you to focus on giving your partner earth-shattering orgasms, and will probably make them want to return the favour even more! If you want to make this extra special, Durex Pleasure Sets are a great place to start with this…Netflix and Chill
With the decrease in temperature, Christmas is the perfect opportunity to put a film on and get cosy under the duvet. These close proximities and exchange of body heat is bound to get you both in the mood; not to mention, it’s a great way to keep warm! To add even more warmth to your night, Durex warming lube is a great way to heat things up while providing a fun, slippery sensations. And if you’re lucky, you might even catch the end of the film!
With the Christmas cheer all around, calendars become filled with family dinners, parties, and just about something every week! With all the festive hustle and bustle, it’s difficult to set some time aside to get intimate with one another. Rather than seeing this as an obstacle, try and get sexy whenever and wherever possible. Have a quick rendezvous before your parents arrive for dinner, or a quick fumble whilst waiting for the turkey to cook. The danger of being caught makes it all the more exciting!
Whilst all the above suggestions are great for getting close, what better way to get personal than with one of our personalised Christmas baubles? We’ve teamed up with Festive Promotions to give you the chance to win your own personalised cheeky Christmas bauble. Simply comment on our post (www.facebook.com/DurexUK/) with your cheekiest, most outrageous sexual innuendo that you would love to see printed on a bauble for your tree. 5 winners will be chosen by the 11th December, and will receive a free personalised bauble with their design just in time for Christmas. So, what are you waiting for? See terms and conditions below.
Terms & Conditions
1. By entering in to this Prize draw (“Promotion”) entrants will have deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promotion opens Thursday 16th November 2017 and closes 14th December 2017 23:59 GMT
3. The winners will be selected at random (under independent supervision) from all qualifying submitted entries. The 5x prize winners will receive 1x Durex Personalised Bauble.
4. Prize draw (“Promotion”) is open to residents of the UK (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over, excluding employees and their immediate families (defined as parents, siblings, children & spouse regardless of where they live) of RB UK Commercial Ltd (“Promoter”), its affiliated companies, their agents or anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
5. Competition winners will be selected at random (under independent supervision) from all qualifying submitted entries.
7. No cash or other alternative to stated prize. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. Only one prize per winner per household.
8. The winner(s) will be notified by Facebook within 48 Hours of the date of the prize draw and will be given full details of how to redeem their prize.
9. Promoter reserves the right to request proof of age and identity of winners.
10. Winners’ names will be made available upon request in writing on or after the competition ends, and entrants consent to the use of their names in this way.
11. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions may invalidate an entry and/or result in a forfeit of the prize.
12. The Promoter’s decision is final in all matters relating to this Promotion.
13. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for entries which are illegal, incomplete or damaged and these entries will not be accepted.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to terminate, amend, or extend this promotion in wholly exceptional circumstances outside its control.
15. By entering this Promotion, all entrants consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Promoter and/or Summit Media Ltd, and the holding and processing of such data by the Promoter and/or Summit Media Ltd, and for the purposes of the administration of this Promotion. If you do not wish your personal data to be used for this purpose, you should not enter the Promotion.
16. In entering, all entrants agree to the Promoter announcing them as shortlisted entrants and subsequently as winners and using their entry across their social media channels and through online advertising.
17. In entering, all entrants consent to the Promoter using their responses to the questions in anonymous statistics collation and processing which may be used in the Promoter’s advertising.
18. The promoter reserves the right to remove any offensive, incomprehensible or otherwise inappropriate entries.
19. The Promoter shall not be liable for any late, lost, incomplete, inappropriate or incomprehensible entries.
20. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
21. The Promoter is RB UK Commercial Ltd, Wellcroft House, Wellcroft Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4AQ. Please do not send entries to this address.