New Sex Positions
Posted on 15th May 2017 @ 10:03 AM
They're the same but different: plan to use some new sex ideas tonight!
If you think you know all there is to know about new sex positions, think again. Most couples only have sex in three different positions, which can lead to a sexual rut. Some new tricks and sex ideas will breath new life into your old favorite positions. Who knows — perhaps they will inspire more acrobatic experimentation too.
"Experiment with different rhythms to see which works for you."
- Change location — "new" sex positions can simply mean new spots around the house. Even missionary style sex can feel a lot more adventurous if you're doing it on the kitchen table — and different furniture puts your bodies in different positions so you'll hit different hot spots: exploration made easy.
- Use pillows during sex. Place them under the woman's hips or buttocks during missionary-style sex to deepen penetration; underneath her chest during doggie style sex to give her more stability to push back from; or use them under the man's hips during woman on top sex to help him aim for the G-spot. New sex ideas can just be about using what you have.
- Drape a tie across a woman's hips during cowgirl and hold each end. This can then be used to pull her down as she grinds, giving her more clitoral stimulation against the man's pubic mound, and increasing the depth of penetration.
- Try new thrusting patterns. Try three long thrusts and three shallow ones, or ten teasing ones then five deep ones. Experiment with different rhythms to see which works for you. Both old and new sex positions can be revved up with this technique.
- Have sex in front of a mirror. New sex position or old, being able to look each other — and yourself — in the eye while you get it on can be hot. And of course, you can tailor the position to give yourselves the most graphic view.
- Get wetter. Pour lubricant all over your lover's body before you start having sex, then see just how wet your partner can get you, too.
- Have sex blindfolded. Being unable to see what's coming next can add a sexy thrill for the blindfolded partner. Take it in turns so you can both experience the different sensations of this new sex idea.
- Use a pleasure ring. It keeps a man's erection stronger for longer and can help the woman come more easily if she's into vibrations.
- Use Performax® Intense condoms. Designed to speed her up and slow him down.
- Use a vibrating bullet like the the Play® Delight Intimate Massager on a woman's clit during sex. This is particularly easy in doggie style sex and can help make it much easier for the woman to climax in that position.
Use new sex positions and new sex ideas to keep things lively in the bedroom and don't be afraid to experiment!