Love is a dynamic emotion, and deserves more than a static reaction. Is your heart bursting? Today's the day to do something about it. Get inspired to act on your feelings with these memorable moments in the history of emoting. Get closer, so you can go farther.
1. Remember when Mark told Juliet how he really felt?
You should always tell the person you love how you feel.
2. Remember when Troy told Lelaina that all they need is a couple of smokes, a cup of coffee, and a little bit of conversation?
You, me, and five bucks. Words to live by.
3. Remember Noah's speech to Allie?
Get inspired to fight for how you feel.
4. Remember how Joel and Clementine start dating again, even though they had each other erased from their memories?
Love finds a way.
5. Remember how Ennis discovered Jack kept his shirt after all those years?
You should always let your partner know how sentimental you are. It's genuinely touching and affectionate when you keep small trinkets to remind yourself of them.
6. Remember when John shows up to the wedding and gives this speech to Claire?
"But not me. Not right now. Because the person I love the most is standing right here. And I'm not ready to lose you just yet." It's never too late.
7. How about Carl and Ellie's balloons?
The first ten minutes of "Up!" are a great look at the value of acting on and reinforcing your feelings.
8. Remember when Jim drove all the way from his interview in New York just to ask Pam out to dinner?
Your significant other likes to be reminded that they are the most important thing to you.
9. And remember when Landon asked Jamie to marry him?
Love gives us courage in the face of life's difficulties.
10. Remember when Melanie realized she still loves Jake?
It takes bravery to remain true to your heart, even when it's easier to ignore it.
11. Or when Seth finally admitted Summer was the only girl for him.
Remind your partner they are the only one for you.
12. Remember when Derek shows up at just the right time to support Sara at her Julliard audition?
You should always support the people you love, especially in following their dreams.
In partnership with Buzzfeed